Christina Saunders Picture, Photo : A fan who sleeps with 1000 men



You just need a reason to do what you want to do in your life, I guess, Christina Saunders, A British Woman, found that in the famous character of Sam of 'Sex And The City' as she ended up sleeping with 1000 men after taking an inspiration from Samantha who is called as man-eater, played by Kim Cattrall.

"Sam went from one man to the next and was proud of it. I wanted to be confident like her. I got hooked on the buzz of one-night-stands," News Of The World reported her as saying.

News of the World has also posted the pictures of Christina with some guys with whom she remembered the encounters, however faces of the boys have been blurred to protect the identity.

she conquered the challenge which she laid for herself just last month where she went to the bed at a friend's party to complete the 1000 number.

Christina Saunders does have regrets for what she has done as she said, "Good friends stuck by me but others accused me of being a slut. I took things too far. Now all I want to do is settle down. I just hope I haven't put men off."

Till now, we heard the stories of men joining the Army after watching a patriotic film and some murder, robbery is planned taking an inspiration from some hit flick, however this seems to have just gone too far, who knows, what is coming next !!!

7 comments:

Anonymous { July 19, 2010 at 3:24 AM }
This is a fake story. Her name is not Christina Saunders, and she is not a university graduate. Her name is Tina, I went to school with her, and the NOTW paid her a dividend for use of her pictures to run whatever story they wanted.
Anonymous { July 20, 2010 at 3:41 AM }
surely tina is short for christina...
Anonymous { July 23, 2010 at 6:11 PM }
TINA!! NO!!
Anonymous { July 25, 2010 at 8:48 PM }
Which makes me wonder why wasn’t I at least clever enough to write Christina a letter of introduction the same week she was flying to Ibiza. I would have saved a few hundred dollars buying them dolled up European girls all that grog never seemed to do anything for me.

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2010/07/christina-saunders-is-proud-to-announce-she-has-bedded-1000-men/
Anonymous { July 26, 2010 at 4:12 AM }
lol.... she did it. who cares?
Anonymous { July 26, 2010 at 9:00 PM }
real.
Anonymous { December 9, 2010 at 4:11 PM }
^ classic

Leave a Comment