Anjana Sukhani Working Hard for Perfect Bikini Body



Anjana Sukhani’s recent trip to Spain inspired her to get a bikini body. The girl has gone on an intense martial arts and yoga training to achieve the dream body.

On an outdoor song shoot in Ibiza, Anjana saw many girls in bikinis. Not all were necessarily thin or looked like models, but one thing they all had in common was the confidence to carry off the skimpy garment.

This inspired Anjana to work out in her martial arts class.

The Ibiza trip gave her an exact idea of how she wants to look. “ Working out has always been a part of my daily routine, but now I have increased the intensity as I want to get a bikini body. Not just for films, but for myself. It’s a personal target that I have set to be able to motivate myself to go through the gruelling workout sessions. Not for the shape of the body but for the confidence it will give me.

“ My friends have started noticing small differences in my look. Hopefully all my efforts should bear fruit soon,” she says.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment