Ushoshi Sengupta, Winner of I Am She Miss India Universe 2010



Ushoshi Sengupta won the I Am She Miss India Universe 2010 title on 29th May; however it wa telecasted just yesterday on Sony Entertainment Television.

She was crowned by the reigning Miss Universe Stefania Fernandez of Venezuela; also present at the event was Bollywood badshah Shahrukh Khan while Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan performed at the gala finale.

She will now represent India in the Miss Universe 2010 contest to be held at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, USA, on August 23.

It is said that our not so old but certainly gold Sushmita Sen is too impressed with Ushoshi, Sush Said, "She is a beauty and brains".

Ushoshi Sengupta on all this said that 'Everyone says that this is a journey, but for me this is the destination and trust me, the feeling of reaching this destination is amazing. When I participated in this contest, I was not thinking of the goal, I was thinking that I have to do it. I must and I will,'

Lets see would she bring which is India is craving for after having a dream run in producing beauty queens like Aish, Sush, Piggy Chops and Lara.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment