Meera Chopra, Cousin of Priyanka Chopra to Debut in Bollywood ?



If rumors are to believed, Meera Chopra who is said to be a cousin of Priyanka Chopra working in South Films set to debte in Bollywood. Not over yet, she has hired ex-secretary of Piggy Chops named Prakash Juju.

Juju is the same guys who had a rift with Priyanka Chopra in 2004 and got arrested later on the complaint of Priyanka for verbal harassment and use of foul language.

Howveer Meera denying the news of hiring Jaju, “Ajay Chabbria has been working as my manager and is looking after my assignments”, She said.

On the contrary Jaju says that he has accpeted working with Meera. He Said, ”Ajay brought Meera to me. We have a contract as we are business partners. I don’t think that Meera is Priyanka’s cousin. She has never told me that. However, I am handling her work.”

Jaju said, he is not sure if Meera is the cousin of Priyanka as she has never talked about it with him.

Some sources say that Meera and Priyanka families are not in touch anymore, however Meera is gaining from what Priyanka has already achieved.

If you ask me, I can see some resemblance on the face of Meera in this picture with Priyanka, Face Features Matching, Don't You ?

1 comments:

Anonymous { November 29, 2010 at 7:37 PM }
sexyyyy...

Leave a Comment