HAU Hisar Entrance Exam Results Declared on www.hau.ernet.in

Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University which is popularly known as HAU, Hisar has declared the result of entrance test conducted for admission to B.V.Sc. and A.H., B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, M.Sc. Food Science and Technology, M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Bioinformatics degree programmes for the current academic session 2010-2011.

These results can be checked on the official website of CCS Haryana Agricultural University on http://www.hau.ernet.in/teach/result.html

The Entrance test for the admissions into various undergraduate and post graduate programmes mentioned above was conducted in June 12, 2010.

Admission for these programmes would be offered in July in order of merit in two counselling sessions. Usually, 75% of positions are offered to residents of Haryana, and the rest 25% are filled through an all-India entrance test organized by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.

We wish you all the best for these results and admission.


Leave a Comment