Citibank Fired Woman Debra Lee Lorenzana Pictures Surfaces on Web



33 Year Old Single Mother Debra Lee Lorenzana has filed a lawsuit against Citigroup, after Citibank allegedly sacked her for being too attractive.


Debrahlee Lorenzana claims that she was let go from the New York branch of the bank after being told that her choice of clothes made her “ too distracting” in the largely male- dominated office.

She said: “ I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

I said, ‘ You gotta be kidding me! I was like, Too distracting? For who? For you? My clients don’t seem to have any problem’. Where I’m from, women dress up — like put on makeup and do their nails — to go to the supermarket. I was raised very Latin. We’re feminine.

A woman in Puerto Rico takes care of herself.” Lorenzana’s lawyer Jack Tuckner said he believes the case is self- explanatory.

Lorenzana’s lawsuit includes evidence of a meeting when she was told by her two managers that her trousers were too tight, and photos of other employees dressed in provocative clothes.

She added: “ I could have worn a paper bag, and it would not have mattered.

If it wasn’t my shirt, it was my pants. If it wasn’t my pants, it was my shoes.

Photos taken by Jack Tuckner, her attorney, for lawsuit and her pics from her facebook has been searched by Mass on the web. This would also need what she wants, "Maximum Suport".

Tags : deborah lee lorenzana, debrahlee lorenzana, debralee lorenzana, woman fired from citibank, debralee lorenzana facebook.

4 comments:

Anonymous { June 6, 2010 at 5:23 AM }
Amazing body, you've got 2 admit. Shelf-like J-Lo rump, spectacular rack. No reason to fire her, though. More like she was turning down the advances of some guys and they resented it.
Anonymous { June 6, 2010 at 7:49 PM }
Oh, this is too funny. I'm betting 20 bucks that the other girls were insianely jealous of her because she IS a woman and feminine. There's nothing more unattractive than a "manly" woman.

Debralee, I think Citibank did you a favor -- you DON'T need them. You will find something better. In the meantime, when your lawsuit goes through, get all you can. It hurts the most when THEY'RE paying for it. hahahaha
Anonymous { June 8, 2010 at 7:06 AM }
When PLAYBOY starts taking pics. of you in a photo shoot you'll be thankful and rich and you'll forget about Citi-WHO!!
Anonymous { June 8, 2010 at 3:42 PM }
Bankers...no taste.

No wonder the economy is going to hell.

She won't be long out of work!

Leave a Comment