UPTU Entrance Exam 2010 Results Declared on www.uptu.nic.in



Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) has declared the results of SEE 2010 (State Entrance Examination) results today.

These results can be checked on the official website of UPTU with 7 digit Roll Number on http://upresults.nic.in/see2010/upturesult.htm

Uttar Pradesh Technical University is directly involved in affiliating B.Tech., M.B.A., M.C.A., B.Arch., B. Pharma., B.H.M.C.T., M.Tech. and Ph.D. programmes in 238 colleges/institutions imparting graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level training in all government and private institutions located all over U.P. in engineering, technology, architecture, pharmacy, hotel management and catering technology as well as M.B.A. and M.C.A. programmes.

UPTU is currently located in I.E.T. Campus at Sitapur Road in the Capital of U.P. at Lucknow but is in the process of having its own Headquarter building in its vicinity.

These results can also be searched on the web using these keywords i.e. uptu, uptu see result 2010, uptu entrance exam result 2010, uptu nic in 2010, upsee result 2010

We wish you best of Luck for the Results.

8 comments:

Ravi Shankar Rahul { May 30, 2010 at 6:30 AM }
sir my rank in SEE is GN 77625,can i get a good college
Anonymous { May 30, 2010 at 9:47 PM }
Sir,
what are the good institutions for MBA in ghaziabad and noida
Unknown { May 30, 2010 at 10:35 PM }
sir,
my self anand verma and my rank in MBA is 7008 in gen,1925 in obc.
can i get a good colleag ?
Unknown { May 31, 2010 at 2:09 AM }
sir
i have not got good marks in see uptu2010 for mba & mca entrence exam so the result has written not qualfied sir does i am not able to take admissions in any uptu collages. does there is any way to get addmissions in any uptu collages.
Unknown { May 31, 2010 at 2:17 AM }
Sir
I have not got good marks in see uptu 2010 mba & mca entrence exam as in result not qualified is written does I am not able to take admissions in any uptu collage . please sir tell me if there is any way to get admissions in uptu collages.
Unknown { May 31, 2010 at 2:22 AM }
vashishtha pandey
plz give my rool no
my form no 790843
Anonymous { June 1, 2010 at 12:36 AM }
i have 129996 rank can i have shri ramswaroop college
Unknown { September 9, 2010 at 10:20 PM }
I Have Qualifed MCA enterance exam with Rank
1519.Which Collage is Better To Take Addmission.I Am Not Attend Counsling. Can You Tell Me My Rank goes Which Collage. I Am Thank Full To Give Me A Chance To Talk With YOu

Leave a Comment